Preethika is on cloud Nine!

Preethika is on cloud Nine! 


Alluring beauty Amrutha Rao’s sister Preethika Rao who is debuting Tollywood film industry with the upcoming film ‘Priyudu’ is on cloud nine. She impressed the whole Priyudu team with her enchanting dance steps. Saying about the incident, Preethika stated that, “In my Kollywood film Chikku Bukku, 3 songs were canned on me but all those songs are montage shots. Hence I didn’t get a chance to prove my dance skills. Priyudu film unit who already saw Chikku Bukku felt that I am weak in dancing. When I started shaking legs perfectly for the song tunes, all the film unit members were impressed. I am on cloud nine with lots of compliments.” Varun Sandesh is acting in the role of protagonist in this flick.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright andhraidle 2011 - Some rights reserved